Monday, October 05, 2009

Birmingham Part2

I decided I wanted to stay in Birmingham for a day. So apart from a couple of "clever" people banging on the boat in the middle of the night. I took a walk around Gas Street and Brindley Place. I remember meeting friends here before I do like what they have done with the place. As you can see it is nicely done and has been busy with all, boats, cyclists and the office worker...









Well I meet Mr T for lunch and did some shopping, and in all after the hard work of the flights yesterday, it was nice to have a rest. Am meeting Mike tonight for a beer and food.. Then off in the morning to the Black country museum near Dudley..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tap and Spile on Gas Street highly recommended for the beer, Tim Taylor's Landlord and Jennings Cocker Hoop both good. Good choice of eaterys too, and excellent scenery. Mike