Sunday, February 22, 2009

BSS

I still spent some of the weekend, trying to catch with sleep. However after spending Saturday relaxing I sprang into action entertaining. A friend came over for dinner so I ended up cooking for the both of us. She brought her own food so I had to multitask not easy for a man to do. We spent the evening putting the world to rights over a few glasses of wine.
Sunday was spent with my head down my gas locker, this was after I couldn't find my pot of hammerite and has to go to the local DIY store. I even treated myself to a new watch whilst I was out. I spent ages cleaning out the locker of all the rust and all the general muck.I spent some time streching and holding the end of a paint brush on my finger tips. I never realised how big my locker was. It took a while to dry, so I couldn't have a cuppa for a while.
The rest of the evening has been spent relaxing and catching up with friends over facebook. One lives in Germany and old friend from school.Facebook does have it benefits.

No comments: