Monday, March 23, 2009

Virus part 2

I managed to give myself a virus. The warning is when you get a message about you getting Trojan's,worms and various other virus's DON'T download anything. My computer said it was an anti-virus 360 a anti virus programme. In fact the anti virus programme was the virus. It screws up everything. I tried to download Spy bot and other anti virus, but wouldn't allow me. You can't upload anything via CD or DVD I did manage something by an external dongle, but by then my system was to badly affected.
I managed to find a local computer whizz at Itsgonefunny.com. Helen who runs the company is based in Reading. She sorted out all my bugs and viruses and it didn't cost the earth. In fact when I got the bill I had to double check to make sure she had charged me enough. If you have any problems with your computer ( I rarely recommend anyone however...) she was great and suggest anyone go and see her.

No comments: