Monday, December 29, 2008

Beware

Its rant time.
I thought I would go in to Oxford to do some shopping. I never even got there the traffic was awful. So I thought I would try cowley road retail park, even there the traffic was stacked up. I was beginning to get a little annoyed, so I thought I would cut my loses and go back to Abingdon. Even around fairacres it was busy I couldn't find what I was looking for. So ok, off to Tesco's as i was running out of food. There was to many people, even the little old ladies where getting in my way.
I hate shopping at the best of times, but around the Christmas period it just seems to get worse. I now have got to the point I loath shopping and the other people who seem to get in my way. If I could get things delivered to the marina I would never had to shop again. Or the alt is pay someone to shop for me, any takers
rant over the end

No comments: